Thursday, October 28, 2010

"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

Looking for some good and quick reading? Run over to Neil Gaiman’s website(http://www.neilgaiman.com/)and read, I Cthulhu. It is good stuff.

Well, if you dislike or don’t know H.P. Lovecraft stories you might not find it so enjoyable. It might feel like you are reading The Jabberwocky poem.

As a fan of both Neil Gaiman and H.P. Lovecraft work, I found it really entertaining. So what is it? Why is it fun? Imagine Cthulhu dictating his autobiography to a human slave. Yeah it is that kind of fun.

Antother point before I go....

If you are a fan of; infected type undead, Britain, horror and reality television, then check out Dead Set. Right now it is playing on I.F.C. I caught a few episodes last night as was impressed.

A Big Brother type house and a zombie-ish attack and there you go. I would prefer the regular leg draggers, but whatever. It makes the show feel like it is taking place along the 28 Days Later timeline. Maybe it is? I caught episodes 3 and 4 so I need to go back and catch the first two. So far, it is a nice lead up to the Walking Dead on Sunday nite.

Good times ahead with zombies and T.V. in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment