Thursday, October 21, 2010

If you think that's bad wait until you get my bill.

Insert snare drum.....

Here is my Night Lord Apothecary or counts as Sanguinary Priest. I really like the Fabius Bile chriurgeon, and I also never want to paint another one. I'm not sure I did it justice.

The vials of life sustaining fluid and green feel no pain/ furious charge juice need a little varnish. I think that will help make it look better. Yeah, gonna hit all the vials and tubes with a little gloss to give it some zazz.
I'll probably add a little shiny gold highlight to the skulls atop the vials as well.
I needed the overcoat to dry before the varnish is applied. The overcoat kills it.

I like the marine apothecary bits. They seem to tie together well with the chrirgeon.

He needed a little blood, but not too much. I approached it like I did Seth's chainaxe weapon. A little blood spatter was needed, but not everywhere. He is a surgeon, not a Mad Dok. I wanted his "tools" to look a little post trauma.

He also carries an ample amount of chems/stims/green juice to give the edge to his fellow marines.

If need/want to give him a power weapon, I'm sure his backpack can oblige.





1 comment:

  1. Wow that's a lot of medical attention. I would much rather have a bandaid, tho.

    ReplyDelete