Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Counts as Seth

Using a few Death Company bits, Chaos Marine helmet, Night Lord bits pack, Nob big choppa and some Khorne Berzerker bits.....I have my Night Lords Chapter Master.









I needed some blood splatter on the axe, but I didn't want to cover the model. So a few bits of Blood Red and the Baal wash seemed to do the trick. I wanted the axe to look like it needs a good cleaning, but this guy just hasn't had time.

Once again the Death Company kit is just awesome for bits. Sure you might have to trim a few blood drops off or file away a feathery wing, but it is totally worth it.

Just great if you want to zazz up your assault guys or give marines some extra bits of flair.

Anyway, this "Seth" will get some alternate name to fill the role of Night Lord claw leader such and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment