Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Blue ones go faster!???"

Well here is possibly my last rhino, but not chassis. I still have a Predator to buy and build.

I added some bullet holes and a wicked scorch mark/ laser burn. I like my Rhinos to have some battle damage. A frontline transport needs some bumps and bruises from carrying dudes to and into the frontlines.

I always think of the bus driver from Slapshot as he beats up the team bus. When asked what he is doing he responds, “Making it look mean.” This is what I always see when I build my transports. Well I should rephrase that, when I build my Imperial transports. My crafty xenos would never go to battle in damaged vehicles.

We have the gold standard chaos icons, some chains, hooks and another strip someone’s flesh mounted to the side. Why? “Making it look mean.” I also added a luggage compartment to the back. It just looked right at the time.

I like the chaos bolter, but always wonder why a pintle mounted gun has a bayonet? Who are you gonna stab with it? Seriously? Ahhhh…..”Making it look mean.” There is my answer.








No comments:

Post a Comment