Monday, October 4, 2010

Adepticon 2010 Team Tourney list is........

HQ Seth or really counts as Seth

ELITE Sang Priest with power weapon

TROOP 8 man Assault Squad with melta gun, power fist, rhino

TROOP 8 man Assault Squad with power weapon,melta gun,melta bombs,rhino

FAST 3 Attack Bikes with Multi-Meltas

HEAVY Predator with auto cannon, heavy bolters and storm bolter

HEAVY Predator with auto cannon, heavy bolters and storm bolter


This falls 2 points shy of the 1000 point limit. I can't speak for my teammates yet, but I like the 1000 points I am running. I have tried and watched the Baal i action and wanted to used one. It can knock light armor open, if you roll well enough with the assault cannons. Massed Multi Melta, to me, seems the better option. Outside of something stupid should not be taken out by one shot, can threaten armor quickly, on bikes has a nice range and can be hidden behind a couple of rhino chassis 1st turn.

So I'll play this a bit and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment