Thursday, October 7, 2010

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!



So here is my 1000 point demonic host.
It is a pure Khorne force, duh, that was part of our 2009 Adepticon team tourney.
Our team consisted of 2 Khorne Demon and 2 Khorne Berzerker forces.







Roughly 1000 points of demonic assault!
Well we finished 78 of 110, so we did better than expected. We were expecting to fall into the bottom 25%.

We totally kicked ass with the theme points though!



This list is really fun and needs no finesse. All you do is; drop in, survive shooting….kill all you can or die trying. Either way, Khorne gets his skulls.

My list currently contains...


HQ Bloodthirster

ELITE 3 Bloodcrushers

TROOP 8 Bloodletters
8 Bloodletters Icon
8 Bloodletters Icon

HEAVY Demon Prince, Wings, Iron Hide, Unholy Might





To run this up to 1500, my next goal after this Night Lords fiasco, I will add some more punch.


HQ 2 heralds of Khorne, Chariot, Iron Hide, Unholy Might ( oh the fun to be had making these guys! )

TROOP 5 Bloodletters

HEAVY Demon Prince, Iron Hide, Unholy Might

This puts me at about…60 points under my 1500 point goal.

I like the extra points for filling out wings on prince, icons, gear, etc.

Then I thought of this list….

HQ Bloodthirster

TROOP 5 Bloodletters

HEAVY Demon Prince, Iron Hide, Unholy Might

This has me at 40 points under my goal. So it will basically come down to $ and time.
The same as always when it comes to this game.

Why the 5 Bloodletters in each list? Simple I have them painted already.

So here is my future project, and by future I mean far distant.

No comments:

Post a Comment