Friday, August 19, 2016

Bleeding Corwns and 13.3 miles



Last night Volbeat played our local state fair. Why? I have no idea but I'm damn glad they did!
Sure we had to suffer through Black Wizard and Killswitch Engage, but it was worth the wait.
Seriously? Black Wizard? Who are they?


A sweet near full moon over the concert last night.
Made it look pretty sweet.



 Their set list was tight. 
They didn't chat and pander they just played a bunch of awesome music.
The beer was practically water and went down way too easy.
There were no ass hats around us.
It all made for a damn good show.

 



 Now I am packing for our three day weekend in Michigan.
 I was coaxed into a half marathon this weekend. 
We were up here last year cheering on my lady's brother and sister-in-law.
We talked about it then and it slowly came to pass that we would come back and do this.
I'm not super pumped about it today, but hopefully by Saturday I will be?






No comments:

Post a Comment