Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More mechanical arachnids plus friends

Here are my mechanical arachnid swarms for Ramos' gang.  I like the swarm look, but just throwing them on looked really generic. With that said, all I could really get on the base, with the bits I had, was a small crate for a spider to climb over.




This base has that generic feel I was talking about. They're just three bugs standin' around.





These are from Reaper and I've had them a while. I figured they could by a "counts as" spider swarm.  Why do arachnids get all the love? Wouldn't he build something besides bugs/spiders? I painted up these little guys to help, if I need more swarms.

These are so static I almost hate them, except for that "I want a hug!" look that they have. Hindsight, I should have painted them up as SIR Unit. Curse my feeble brain for not thinking of that sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment