Tuesday, October 4, 2011

201st post and the baddest of the bad

Hell I didn't even notice that yesterday was my 200th post. Hooray for me and thanx to everyone who stops by to read or at the least pull a lookie-loo.

How better to celebrate 200 posts? Well with a showcase of my Abbadon the Despoiler. He is made from a Chaos Terminator Lord, with the Talon of Horus, Drach'nyen, and his stylish top-knot taken from the original metal model.




He cuts a more imposing shape on a new Terminator body. It makes him bigger than his metal model.
"Sure I have "failed" 13 times, or have I?"
 A fantasy banner top acts as his Mark of Chaos Ascendant. The Chaos Lord armor is almost an exact match for the metal Abbadon model.


 I went with a warlock purple base and then dry brushed a few layers of enchanted blue and then lightning blue over the sword. I finally hit it with a blue wash. I think it gives the appearance of a demon sword, with creepy powers, this way.
The Talon fit well with only some minor putty at the joint.
Of course he needed some script in blood on his bare shoulder pad. What rightful Chaos person doesn't have some foul written script in human blood? Not a popular and successful one that is for sure.


So another 100 posts down and a start towards another 100!


No comments:

Post a Comment