Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A day of and models before chores.

A trio of Chooser of the Slain counters for a Space Wolf player. It is a donation to the cause. I had these Warmaster Carrion models lying around (used them for D&D stuff years ago). Figure they would make acceptable Chooser markers. He gets them and I get them out of the Drawer of Forgotten Models. A simple prime, pin and away they go for painting.




Then I did this guy. Who the heck is he? What did I make another Night Lord guy for? Why are his helmet, backpack and pauldrons the way they are? What is he pointing for? All those will be answered soon.




Finally what in the 9 Hells are these things? What purpose are they going to serve? More on that in the coming weeks as well.


2 comments:

  1. Great work on all the minis but the suspense is killing me! What the heck is that Night Lord pointing at?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a hint, it isn't as cool as you might be thinking.

    ReplyDelete