Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bit by the painting bug

On the heels of last weeks melta gunner I decided to finish off my remaining jump packers. I had four regulars to use as another squad (with soon to be finished add-in Sarge) or as extra bodies for my existing three squads. 




I really love the Sanguinary Angelius bolt gun. It makes a nice addition to assault troops.

The same goes for the Blood Angel box. It has so many great assault army bits. I know I keep saying it and I'll continue to sing the praises of this kit. It is so a must have for building a close combat Marine army. 
I love the running legs and swept back sword arm, like he just cut something down and is running and gunning now.

I had scored a set of metal Raptor jump packs from E-Bay. I think they look so much better than the standard Marine plastic version. I'm glad I got them and like how they turned out in the squad.

I filed down the feathery wing on this chainsword hilt and tried to make it look like a Night Lord bat wing. I'm not unhappy with the final result. It works better from gaming distance than from close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment