Friday, August 19, 2011

Assault troop fill-ins

Well these are the final assaulters, they are the fill-ins for the squads. It is a pair of plasma pistols, a potential power weapon and a flamer.



Well it is a pair of flamer pistols, that will be a counts as flamer. I like the look better than the standard Marine flamer. It should get the point across that this guy likes fire.

Now I usually shun plasma, but a pistol now and again is possible. Plus he won't lose the extra attack that he would with a gun, but he might lose his face from the over-heat.

Finally, a possible Vet Sarge with plasma pistol and power weapon. That or just a 2nd plasma pistol for a full squad. I went pure Night Lord flesh tone since I might be using him as squad leadership. 

Plus he has three service studs to show his years of experience, or that he lost a bet, like the melta gunner from last week. I don't hate the plasma coil on the gun. I went for an light yellow, dark yellow to orange wave effect. If I was good enough to do dynamic lighting it would look better. I think I got the idea across. I really like the Chaos Raptor jump packs. Hopefully if/when that unit gets re-made, they come with these in plastic. They look so much cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment