Monday, January 23, 2017

Smuggler's Bounty boxes!



Well I know I have a problem and that is the first step. The second step is dealing with it, but nuts to that I say!





I signed up for the Smuggler's Bounty from the Funko people.

Why?

Well because for some reason I need more Star Wars Pop Vinyl guys in my basement.

That is why.

This month is the Empire Strikes Back and even though Luke is on the box, he is nowhere near it on the inside.

What is inside?

Well.....




.... a Han Solo on a Tauntaun for one. How awesome is this? Very!

Then there is a Yoda patch, which I have no idea what to do with. A Lando pin. A Ice Wampa plushie, which will go to the step-daughter if/when I'm not looking. There are also a pair of Stromtrooper/Vader socks which will make their home with my lady or the step-daughter. They have a sock thing going for gods know what reason.


Well this new box will add to my growing collection of Star wars Pops. Han will go great next to the bobble-head Wamapa I already have. 


Then I received three of the previous boxes last week that I need to open and explore as well.
Yeah I have a problem, and I am totally not dealing with it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment