Monday, March 30, 2015

Alright I'm back with stuff!

Now that I have removed those pesky LOL Catz from my blog I can get back to doing my own stuff.

I have returned from a week long vacation in the happiest place on Earth or Walt Disney World.

It was humid, expensive long and there were too many people; but it was a good time!

This is the first of a series of photo dumps from the trip.

Enjoy or look away for a few days.




The Haunted Mansion
A favorite of mine and my special lady friend.
Love this ride and would like to see it at Halloween and X-mas













The only interior pic I could grab. The mansion's ghostly host

Star Tours
My favorite ride. Rode it six times and got five different scenes.
The asteroid field with Bobba Fett and the escape from the shuttle bay from Vader are the best in my book!





















No comments:

Post a Comment