Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blade riders done.

Look into my evil eye, or orb face ball thing!

Well the riders are done. I tried o make the face orb thing look all cloudy and swirly, but failed. It looked like crap. Instead I went for a sort of eyeball thing. I figure it gives these guys a bit of cyclops feel. A giant targeting eyeball/orb stuck to their head. It gives them a bit of a weirder look.



I also left off the extra bit for the Shieldvanes. I like the smaller frame instead of the kite-like wings those bits seem to make.

Now all  I really need to do is the guns. That is still the kicker. I am really leaning toward the gauss blasters for the rapid fire ability and the AP 4. Twin-linked rapid firing strength 5 guns is really hard for me to not like.

I guess I'll have to cut those off and get them started now. I would really like a couple more of these to have a full squad, but since they come three to a box, it might not happen. Sure e-bay has them, but the single sprues are pants-on-head priced right now. Still I'm sort of a completest, so I'll get a couple more eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment