Sunday, May 20, 2012

40k projects and me.


In the past this is how I felt when building an army. There was always something looming over me, much like that Imperial Fist. Now with no need to get a force made it is great to throw a model together and get it done whenever. Having three fully playable finished armies is great. It gives all the time in the world to tweak a fourth or just collect and paint what I want.

Probably just to collect and paint what I want. I am awaiting the 6th edition to see if I will even play again after it is released. I know the gang has walked away from 40K so will be a lone wolf if I want to play with toy soldiers again. I can always force the boy to play when he is here too.
This cartoon from a guy (goes by name Secundus) who runs http://iron-mitten.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment