Friday, May 18, 2012

The Prime Evil vanqiushed..now what?


Diablo has been put down again by the forces of good, or me!

It was a very short run and has only left me wanting more. For a 10+ year wait it left a somewhat wyrd taste in my mouth. I am both happy and sad it is over, the first time through.

Yes it was awesome! Sure the cinematics were really cool! The classes are a riot to use. The treasure was insane like always. There wasn't even a level I hated to play through.

Still it is over already and that is a bit disheartening. I expected to be a bit higher than level 33 when I faced off against the big guy. Maybe a run through Nightmare mode will change things a bit?

Overall a beautiful game with some great new characters (and rehashed older ones) a descent story, but it feels short and I finally got that "Why was there so long a wait for this game?" feeling after the last fight. I would still tell everyone who likes gaming to play it. It is still that good!

Now to try the other classes for a few more levels and maybe some co-op to shake things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment