Thursday, January 20, 2011

Probably not, but what if........

I was perusing http://natfka.blogspot.com/ or Faeit 212 little blog. Here are a giant crop of Grey Knight rumors. Sure they are recycled from Warseer; but hey he went, so I don't/won't have to. I thank him for that.

Thank You.

I read through them and some seem legit and others seem outlandish. It is common with the rumor mill that is always the next 40K codex.

Then I saw the release date....April 2nd. Wait.....could it be.....an elaborate ruse? Could this be a cruel April Fools Day joke? Probably not, but it isn't outside the realm of possibility. Yes, I think it would be a terrible P.R. move to entice the rabid gaming community and the internet wrath they would call down. However, if it is a joke, then what a performance!

Either way if it is a joke or a new codex come April 2nd I'll be fairly content.

No comments:

Post a Comment