Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last heavy?

Here is my final Night Lord predator. It is of the autocannon and heavy bolter variety. It has your standard lightning and crazy blood written parchment. The other heavy bolter has more flayed skin hannging off it.
I went a little light on the chains on this tank as well. They feature prominently on the other vehicles I have.

 

The storm bolter upgrade is co-axial. I chopped up a Terminator storm bolter and shaved it down a bit. I cut the turrent aiming gizmo off and there you go. A co-axial storm bolter.

I also threw a piece of sheet styrene on the front to replace the standard rhino/predator build. I have a lot of old rhino bits and decided to add the old rhino front. It is a throwback or nod to the older 3rd edition marine tanks.


I added an old metal back standard from the Warhammer Fantasy Krell model. It is quite a suitable piece of flair for this tank and army. Don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Does this officially complete the nightlords force for now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well a half dozen arms, two bikes and backpacks still to go and 1000 points is done.
    Then the next 500 start!

    ReplyDelete