Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Icon/ Standard Bearer

Well a quick Night Lord update. I did these two gents over the X-mas holidays. My painting has dropped off a bit, but it is looking to pick up again soon.

On the left is another warm body for a squad. You can never have enough. I do not know what his other arm will be. It will depend on if I need a trooper, special weapon or veteran sarge upgrade weapon.

On the right is a standard bearer/ icon bearer. If I want to run as Chaos it will come in handy. If I want to run with an Honor Guard with Company Standard then he can work as that too.

Their backs are from the vehicle sprue, do there are a few tubes hanging off them. With backpacks on it will look better. Maybe the tubes are what they use to hook up to get the awesome green juice! The juice that gives this company of Night Lords an "edge," or what counts as Feel No Pain and Furious Charge from my non Sanguinary Priest.




No comments:

Post a Comment