Thursday, January 20, 2011

Alternate models for......

I am always on the lookout for new models for non-existing and sometimes existing G.W. models. Since we play for grins it doesn't matter what we use. These are also for the non-converter or for easy conversions anyone can feel safe doing.

I know for tournaments it is way way different. I do think that if it is a suitable stand in and close to what the G.W. model would be, I say use it. Especially if it looks neat-o.

Take the two below. They are Reaper minis and make me think....Tzeentch Hearlds.




I know there will be Inquisitors again on the tabletop. This gentleman might just be one someday. The pistol is combi-esque and his hand could be a power fist, power weapon or some piece of new codex wargear. He looks very rouge trader-ish as well.


Could this be Lady Malys for the Dark Eldar? Possibly. I guess it is the fan and clothing that makes me think angry ex-concubine with a fan. Why would Vect tire of this?

The Necrosurgeon and Stitch Thralls. Well the surgeon is a simple Haemonculus and the thralls could be suitable pain tokens for the army.



Not sure if he is on a regular or larger base, but he looks like another Haemonculus stand-in. The hunched back and delightful looking tools are great.






Wracks for these guys. Duh!



Flamer of Tzeentch. I would paint it suitable fiery colors.



I might have found my Flesh Hounds for my Khorne demons. These are made for a game called EDEN and are lupines. They look pretty weird and not of this world.


A Herald of Khorne on Juggernaut. I am not really fond of the sword and would swap that out. The rest seems very Khorne-like.

Well if I ever want a  chaos lord in terminator armor, I'll probably just buy this guy. He looks the part doesn't he? Hell, a fe snips and bobs and you have a quasi-Horus. Throw a shield on him and have a wicked looking Lysander or suitable but angry Belial.


No comments:

Post a Comment