|Hmmm...this seems awful familiar.|
Didn't zombies do this a few years ago?
- The Tao Tei are from space. There was a meteor crash and then they showed up to great everything they could.
- Tao Tei attack like this every sixty years for some unknown reason.
- The soldiers are part of The Nameless Order ( stupid name for a giant army trained to kill beasties )
- William Dafoe’s character has been living in the wall for 25 years after he found out the alien monster secret. He is also after black powder to sell and has a plan to steal it.
- Black Powder is all important and everybody who isn’t Chinese wants it.
- Tao Tei can only be killed by hitting them in the eyes or blowing them up or dicing them into pieces.
- The various armor colors denote the units and their specialization.
- Magnets. William is carrying a giant magnet for the lame ass making a compass excuse. Magnets can ruin Tao Tei communication.
|Bungee jumping blue armored spear women!|
|Totally doing archery wrong!|