Friday, March 31, 2017

Adepticon 2017, pretty stuff I saw ( mostly models)


Infinity terrain and a lot of it.
They know how to dress a table.





 Have tried Infinity and it is just too much for me.
Too many rules and a way too unforgiving game play.
Still pretty terrain and models.




Best idea for  old dice towers.
Making them advertisment displays is beyond simple and pure genius!




Rando Batman and Harley Quinn.
I guess the entry way to the Batman tabletop games?


Best looking Privateer display I saw.
Nice looking trolls too.




 Warhammer Fanta.... I mean Age o' Sigmar.
The fantasy guys really put the 40K and Privateer gamers to shame with their paint jobs and displays.
















Pics below from the giant Helsreach battle.







More pretty Warhammer Fanta.... I mean Age o' Sigmar.
The fantasy guys really put the 40K and Privateer gamers to shame with their paint jobs and displays.







This laser cut wood terrain is all the rage. 
You couldn't throw ( fill in whatever you find useful here) without hitting a vendor selling this stuff.
It makes a good looking elf village though.

I didn't spen much time looking at 40K. 
They were heavy into the tournament stuff and it was stupid loud and crowded.

Malifaux was packed in tight too so not a lot of photo chances unless I wanted to annoy players.
I did not.

Privateer was the same, plus their game room is way to dim for good pics to be taken.
Not sure why the dim light ambiance, but whatever.


Quick one day trip. Totally worth it to play and peruse.



No comments:

Post a Comment