Monday, November 11, 2013

Shadows in the forest. A distant howl.

The druids of Circle Orboros are stalking the forest and waiting for you.





I opted to buy the metal version of Kaya. It looks so much better than the plastic battle box. The downside of looking better is the fact that her staff arm has popped off twice already. it is a bad location and joint. Still the action pose is better than the static pose.


The Argus or Argi or is it Arguses
I'm a big fan of the two headed dogs. I doubt I'll ever leave home without a pair.

I started basing these guys and then got distracted playing and painting more stuff. 
I need to get grass and woodland detritus on everyone.

My favorite of the lot and main reason I like this faction. The Warpwolf.
He is big, fast and really killy. What isn't there to like about that?


Where others have made his attire tattered leather or clothing, I opted for skin. The question is whose skin is it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment