Friday, November 1, 2013

Another Halloween gone

Our rag-tag collection of jack-o-lanterns this year.


Well actually, these were carved a few days prior to Halloween. I was on a short vacation out in West Virginia and we did our carving there.






Lich Lord Venethrax's symbol of authority makes an appearance as a pumpkin this year.  I have been doing a 40K theme pumpkin for the last few years, but I went the Warmachine route this year. 


I am also supporting the  Thornwood Central Necrofactorium with this pumpkin. It alos has a thrall warrior rune as well to show where my allegience lies in the Iron Kingdom.





My lady did a great zombie hand rising from the grave. 



 My son actually participated with a symbol form his Yugi card game that he still collects.

It was a horribly wet night around here. There was not a lot of kids out in the deluge. Those that braved the constant storm earned their candy and a got a cleansing shower to boot.
I'm off to enjoy the last of my peanut butter pumpkins. Hope everyone had a great nite and stayed as dry as possible if you were in the giant mass of rain that swept part of the state last nite.
Happy post Halloween everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment