Friday, November 8, 2013

A resounding bellow is heard!

The Trolls are on the march!


The Trollblood battle box is done!
A nice set of models and they look good coming across the table at you.
I didn't try to give them the tartans they a supposed to have, I just couldn't pull it off. These trolls are not Scotsmen I guess. I went with a lot of brown and dark yellow. The green was thrown in for some contrast and it didn't look bad opposite the brown. I'm not unhappy with these guys. I need to get them based though. Even when I'm done, I'm not.


Madrak Ironhide


Having both a spell to buff melee and defense is great. Then add in his big axe and Madrak is a threat at range or in close combat. Thankfully he has a small fury pool at his disposal. if it was larger I would really hate this guy.



The Impailers (or Wingus and Dingus)


The two ranged threats from the battle box. They can annoy at range or stay just far enough away to poke you with a sharp stick. An annoyance and usually my first targets.



The Axer (or Kevin)


I really like this guy both the model and the warbeast. He is a light warbeast, but he can pack a good sized punch in combat. If I were trolls I woudn't leave home without one.



No comments:

Post a Comment