Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hockey & Thrones


These came just a bit late for wear this year. We ordered these Game of Thrones hockey jerseys earlier in the year. It took a bit longer to get than expected, but it was completely worth the wait.
This guy/site Dave's Geeky Hockey is where we purchased these. He does other geek/nerdery based hockey jerseys as well. These are limited number runs, so if you find one you like jump on it before it is gone. They do take a while to get to you so if gifting, plan ahead of time. Pricing isn't terrible, especially for since these are all special order. You can get anything for a name, number, captain and alternate patches. I'll buy from him again, in the event he designs something else I just have to have.




No big surprise that I chose the House Stark as my jersey since my man crush is/was the head of that House.

Manders chose the House Targaryen since she is a big fan of Daenerys and her dragons.


These patches are on the back lower right corner. A nice little touch with a catch phrase of the House and the animals associated with them.

Now if only I could afford this........... bit of Thrones memorabilia.
Then it I could watch tv and game in style!

2 comments:

  1. These are so rad how much were they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they run $99.00.
    find here when they are available http://geekyjerseys.com/store.php

    ReplyDelete