Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It continues!

The greatest fictional band EVER, returns to the Adult Swim 4-29-12!
Thank the metal gods that Metalocalypse is finally back for a new season! I'll have something to finally watch on Adult Swim again.
Looks like I'll be breaking out the DVD seasons the next few weeks in preparation for the continuing Metalocalypse!


A great show and even better if you like all things metal!
Now they need to get on that next season of Venture Brothers! Then all will be right with the world again.


4 comments:

  1. While I agree with your sentiments, I must correct you on something Deathklok is REAL! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh if only they were! I would have probably died at a concert by now if they were. Either via giant cube from the sky, laser lights gone wrong, riot, giant troll or cauldron of scalding hot coffee. What a way to go though!

    "WOWEEEES!" Toki Wartooth

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This is, I believes called, Food Libraries. Food Libraries."
    "It's called a Grocery Store, you douchebags!"

    ReplyDelete