Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bought myself early birthday stuff

Sure my birthday is a about two weeks out, but I still bought myself stuff. I grabbed a Annihilation Barge off the interweb and a few new pairs of kicks.
I love me some Chuck Taylors and when I saw Mr. Freeze in Chucks form I had to grab them. Yeah I'm a Marvel guy, but Mr. Freeze has a spot in my list of villains. Guess it is the semi-cyborg cold ray shooting bit.

Also grabbed a pair of the Gorillaz limited ed. Chucks as well. Why? I liked the look and 19-2000 is a great song!

Now to probably start on a Annihilation Barge instead of tweaking warrior guns.

4 comments:

  1. Ice looking sneakers man, they are sure are cool. Those are the kind of kicks you could just chill in. Alright I'm out of puns but those are neat, I got some chucks that are extra high, woodland camouflage with cargo pockets on the ankle and the star is in drab khaki leather, they are beast. They really crank out some good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icy what you did there!

    These shoes definetly won't give me cold feet!

    They will easily help me break the ice!

    Ok enough of that. There were also a pair of Two-Face. They were puce and I'm not sure I can rock a pair of puce and white shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puce would definitely match my neon blue plaid shorts, I might have to check those out, do you have a link? I could just Google it but I'm lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out http://www.journeys.com/
    The Two-Face shoes were black, purple and white. It was another pair that was puce. Still there are a ton of DC comic and other various Chucks there.

    ReplyDelete