Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A new leader joins my Chaos legion

I finally got around to finishing my Huron model. It looks like he might actually make a game or two sometime. I know he isn't a Demon Prince, the go to HQ choice, but he fits the theme of my legion. He is also such a cool mini that I would probably have bough and painted him anyway. Plus he has a flamer thrower installed in his right hand. How cool is that?


Well what is that cute thing back there? Is it a puppy?







By the gods what is that thing?!
 The Hymandra in all it's weird glory. Isn't it just a precious little thing?



It looks like my dumb ass forgot to hit the backpack vents with some silver.  I guess I'm not quite done with Huron yet.


The battle damage and multiple tubes are awesome. Huron is just a mess, but doesn't seem to really care.
A face only mom could love.
 His face, if you can still call it that, was a bit of a pain to paint. I didn't want it to look dead, but I also didn't want it to have too much vitality. I went with a pallid look. It really helped since I wanted to add some bloody mess to the edges of skin around his metal implants.
I think it works. It is almost like Huron is having some flesh grafted/grown back on his head.

Another old model down, and more still to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment