Monday, January 23, 2012

1st Herald for demons done!

Another one from the backlog of stuff was this Khorne following beastman or is it a Khornegor?

He was a gift from our Raffi (Tom). Thought he would make for a suitable herald. He does have the symbols, armor and skulls to prove his allegiance.






Every skull taker needs his weapon wrapped in strips of freshly torn flesh.

I tried to paint his leg hair as if it was fire. I gave it a magenta ink wash and it killed the look, but i liked it better. A few more washes with the ink and I liked it much better. Flaming legs just didn't look right. A lighter reddish hair looks better instead.



I'm not unhappy with him. I have to decide on a suitable chariot and/or kit bash one together, but that is for another time.
I also need a second Khorne Herald, and the new Krell might just be the lucky one.

No comments:

Post a Comment