Thursday, January 19, 2012

The last of the Immortals

I have fleshed out my Immortal squads with these last three guys. This will give me two squads of nine and I think that is acceptable.  I like 7-10 guys in my troop squads, unless I can take up to 10+ in the squad.

While on a painting resupply run at my favorite online miniature store, ChaosOrc's, I saw a listing for cheap old Immortals. I couldn't pass it up.





Sure they are all the same pose, but wait there were only two poses to begin with. These bastards should have been plastic soooooo many years ago. Three more Immortals done and waiting for a flocking.
Now I need to get back to the old unpainted stuff.


If there is a Von, or Mr. Von reading this, thanks for the offer of your four Immortals. I was going to see if the offer still stood, and then I saw these guys on sale.

2 comments:

  1. Nice colour scheme. Is it me, or are these guys missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ddidn't use the glow rods in my army. I think it makes the guns look too long. I like the image of a compact blaster. It looks a bit more alien to me.

    I also filed off the symbols on their heads.

    ReplyDelete