Monday, January 30, 2012

More Chaos stuff finished

My rouge Relictors and Mechanicus just received some reinforcements. The raids on the various Imperial Forgeworlds have given their force these....Legio Cybernetica robots. They were long ago locked away, but were discovered during the latest raid on Forgeworld (name stricken from Imperial record). They now serve to refill the ranks of the Relictors.




Yes, they are Epic Knight Paladins, but they will work just fine as battling robots. The paint job was fast and not very detailed I know, but I think it works. I have a few more of these guys to paint. They'll work great as a squad of Chaos Marines, 1000 Suns or even Plague Marines. They are an ultimate counts as unit.




I'll probably keep the Mechanicus skull icon and silver body, but I might change up the shoulders and leg colors.

I'll probably mod a few out to have power weapons or special weapons as well. That way they can work as a real squad of whatever they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment