Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Dark Eldar, see them now!

This is my horde of Dark Eldar. They were built for the old codex and now look very outdated.
This is what they consist of .....
52 warriors on foot with splinter rifles
2 raiders with 10 warriors (1 upgrade, blaster and splinter cannon) 7 of 10 magnetized to raider
5 dark lance warriors
6 splinter cannon warriors
4 shredder warriors
2 blaster warriors
2 ravagers
3 squad upgraded warriors
old Urien Rakarth
old Lelith Hesperax
Drazhar
1 painted Incubi
1 beast master (dual whips)
7 bikes (1 upgrade biker, 2 blasters)
1 unfinished raider (only need standing platform painted and added)
1 box warriors (unopened)
2 box jet bikes(unopened)
1 box old incubi
2 incubi from Vect's raider

Get a good look. All this will be up on E-bay starting  01/05/12 at 01:00:53 A.M. You know you want to go buy them!

Yup I'm selling all of this. Maybe you can give them a nice tabletop home to game upon! They are just sitting at my house and getting no attention. They need a home and a place to play, take slaves , maim etc.






Shredders and blasters

These are agonizer/ venom blade armed unit upgrades

The old Hesperax

Was used as a Dracon with Punisher and Tormentor Helm


She was a Warp Beast Packmaster. Then the pack was turned into Fleshhounds

Not on the e-bay auction

He was my Heamonculus. I'm saving him for a possible Fabius Bile

The warriors are magnetized to the raider and the three shlubs that didn't fit


Same here, magnet warriors

This entire squad is female. Why should the fellas have all the fun pillaging and burning?

I'll miss these guys the most. I really liked the old spikey bikes.

Blaster

Leaning left

Modified front end, and gansta drive-by  style pistol grip

Leaning right and held instead of mounted splinter rifle

2nd Blaster

Yeah this crazy bastard is flying upside down! An attempt at showing a barrel roll.

Wych upgrade biker

Ravager with disintegrators....

......and slave girl

Ravager with disintegrators....

......and homage to green star trek slave girl

These were the old grotesques but now are the new Wracks.

4 comments:

  1. I think you lose some blogger street cred for pimping your ebay sale on your blog.

    Now I don't believe in nothing no more. I'm going to law school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to try to get the word out about them some how.

    I thought you were going to clown college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what are the models you used as Grotesques/ now Wracks?

    I'm collecting a bunch of models to eventually create my Army of Wracks with each unit consisting of a differen model type.

    Cheers for your nice Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are the now defunct metal Warhammer fantasy ghouls, with some simple bits added. They might be a bit hard to come by now.

    Good luck with the army of wracks. It is an army that I kind of want to collect and mod as well. A lot of fun conversion stuff there.

    Cheers t o you as well.

    ReplyDelete