Monday, January 9, 2012

BCS night 2012


Another BCS Championship is here and I am once again atwitter. We have a re-match of what many say was a very sub-par game of #1 vs. #2. Well when the two best defenses match-up this can happen. The only thing I like better than a no holds barred scorefest is when two defensive powerhouses slug it out. It makes the score lower, but each score is so much more gratifying.
Here is to hoping the re-match of Alabama and LSU is a good game. I have no dog in this fight, so I guess I’ll pull for Alabama to win. That way it might screw with the stupid BCS voting/ ranking bit. There is talk of co-champions, which is complete bull. There is also the fact LSU is a yellow and purple team and I just can’t support that color scheme.
This night also harkens the beginning of the end of football season. So I will celebrate it with the ritual friends, wings, pretzeled bread, copious amounts of liquid refreshment and the finest assortment of meats and cheeses.

No comments:

Post a Comment