Wednesday, January 15, 2014

To what have I been listening?

Paul Scheer, June Diane Raphael and Jason Mantzoukas have a little pod cast where they discuss movies. The movies discussed fall into two categories: complete unwatchable drek and crazy bonkers awesome! 



How Did This Get Made? is their little show and it is a damn good time. They spend about an hour, along with  some other guest, discussing films that are mostly just garbage. They hit the big ones: Batman and Robin, Battlefield Earth, Ferris Bueller's Godzilla,Wild Wild West and  a lot of Nick Cage stuff to name a few. They also touch on the films I refer to as good/bad like: Crank 2, Roadhouse, Demoltion Man and the Fast franchise to name a few.

This podcast is good for a laugh, especially if you have seen the movies they are talking about. I do find it a bit less fun when they are covering a film I have not seen, or ever will.  I love me some bad movies and so does this pod cast. Plus I get Raffi (Jason Mantzoukas's character on The League) reviewing films and how great is that? Very! 

Another great online listen for those afternoons gaming and painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment