Friday, January 24, 2014

"Let my people go!"

The Moses troll. I had to buy this guy just for his look and the Charlton Hesston quotes I can throw out when he is activated on the field.
 
  
"Those who do not live by the law... shall die by the law!"
That or I can always pull this out.....
 
"The lord Jehovah has given unto you these fifteen... (drops stone tablet) Oy. Ten! Ten commandments for all to obey!" 
 
Thank you Mel Brooks.
  

 
There really is not much to this model and I kept it simple. He has the same green and brown as the rest of the trolls. Then a quick wash to give any clothing a dirty appearance.
 
 
A great looking sculpt, especially if you have ever seen the Ten Commandments or History of the World Part 1. I just wonder how useful/detrimental he will be in game.



No comments:

Post a Comment