Friday, January 3, 2014

Post holiday blitz

 Now that 2014 is here I can stop for a minute and look at all the events of the last week. The biggest was X-mas day.



Of all the gifts I received this year, this has to be my favorite.
A coffin coffee table!



I haven't had a coffee table in many years. It was a staple of our gaming group for a long time. it  served as a place to play and as a unit of size and measure. There were many items and monsters that were about the size of a coffee table.Sadly, we have switched over to a more uniformed size for measurement.


My dad made this for me and it is awesome! He gets that his son is a nut-job and embraces it. 
Seriously? How cool is a coffin coffee table? 
Very!

My little man had to get in the shot. I guess for size comparison



Sure I also received a load of Hordes heavy warbeasts, a rule book, the complete Bunnicula series, some sweet Broncos slippers and hoodie, tons of cooking herbs and sauces, and a remote control tarantula to chase the animals. However, this table bests all the toys and clothes combined. Thanks dad this rocks!

Now what to fill it with?

No comments:

Post a Comment