Monday, April 15, 2013

One more candle on the cake


Another year and another year older now.

Had a nice quiet birthday this year. There was some adult beverages, meat, fantastic weather, zoo, double pie with a pie chaser, gifts, treated myself to a sweet new camera, Anchorman, the return of the Ice Warriors and a start to finish damn fine Thrones episode. It was a good weekend!






This is some of the swag I got for my birthday from my lady friend.  There was also a shirt and key chain, but they are dirty and in use.

Notice the Last of Us? Yeah it is on order and just the display box to let me know it is coming. Damn June is a long way out still!

All 98 issues of the Walking Dead! The Hobbit, which I'll probably watch tonite since there is little else to do.

My own White Walker to sit on my desk top and lord over me. Also a Warmachine to form up with the Hulk that is already next to my computer. I'm a big fan of the Pop Vinyl guys. Plus Warmachine is such a great suit of armor.

Finally, Geek Wisdom which is a great book of quotes, definitions and such all based on nerd/geek culture. I'll chew through it after the book I'm reading.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your lady friend must really like you! You're awful lucky. Sounds like a great birthday and I hope there are many more like that in your future! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she is pants on head retarded for me.

    ReplyDelete