Friday, July 6, 2012

Demon Prince or Dread?


While the world mulls, breaks and/or complains over 6th edition I have been painting. I finally finished this guy!

 


I bought this Chrono Gladiator (Inquisition line) some time ago. He was going to be my Chaos Demon Prince, the Relictor & Admech traitors army I have (  Chaos Army idea  & Chaos army post stuff ). A big walking machine man monster seems fitting.


I also just like the model which never hurts either. I know he is smaller than a regular Demon Prince, so I added some extra height via bases.



I also have thought of using him a Dreadnought. He is the size of those and has the weapons to go along with it, double close combat and flamer/bolter.


Added some gear and pipe bits for when/ if I ever get him based. With the new game, I'm not sure if he'll see a game. Still I really like how he turned out and He will look nice with the army.
A face a mom could only love. or...Who wants a big tubey kiss?

2 comments:

  1. He looks great, I would use him as a dread, that's what he looks more like to me, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that is what I am leaning toward. Plus someday Chaos Dreads might be wonderful again. A dual close combat guy isn't too awful now though.

    ReplyDelete