Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Test Terminator

I have 5 Assault on Black Reach Terminators lying around and thought I might add them to the Night Lord mix, as I am still waiting on bits to finish my last troop slot (stupid slow e-bay seller).

Painted this guy up last nigh, quick and not real pretty, but is a test. I added some Chaos-ie flair; bullet hole skull chain, more stripped skin tabbard and shiny little buckle skull bit.

He is fairly boring, but I don't want the over the top Chaos Terminators, I think I want a minimalistic approach. I might get some Chaos fist/claws for the squad and a few shoulder pads, but I don't think I'll go decoration heavy. Much like the rest of the army, less decoration is more.




need to cut the tabbard a bit to make it look a little less like cloth


2 comments:

  1. I like the clean look of his chest plate, it's a nice contrast to what you normally see out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chaos Terminators just have too much decoration. I like my warriors to be practical, not pretty. Some piping, the occasional chain, belt, or trim is fine, but they don't need all the pomp like other chapters do.

    ReplyDelete