Thursday, April 7, 2011

Here come the Raptors and post 100


Well here is my Raptor (Blood Angels assault squad). It is ten men strong, but I look to run it as two 5 men suiciders. There are only eight photos of the ten, as two lost some parts during the photo shoot. They were  victims of a horrendous warp beast attack, or my cat thought they needed smacked off the table.


Angelus Boltguns make for a nice touch. They give you a free hand to throttle your victims.


the min-max resin jump packs are aces! i need more

melta suicide deep strikers
This is also my 100th post.I'm sure that means very little to most people, but I wasn't sure if I'd have enough to say for this long.  Thanx for those who read my ramblings and shame on those who don't.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats. You'll be getting to huge numbers in no time. Great work on the raptors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lot of people doing Night Lords armies lately.

    Anything to do with the recent Aaron Dembski-Bowden Novels?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly no. I have always like the background of their chapter. A pention for horror movies and villians doesn't hurt either.

    The heavy use of Raptors is the downfall of the chapter with this current Chaos codex. They just can't take enough.

    The Blood Angels jumpackers as troops, and speed of the army (rhinos,tanks etc.) seem to fit the Night Lord army and fighting style of brutal and fast.

    That is why I am using them, not sure why others are.

    ReplyDelete