Thursday, November 4, 2010

To Do List, or What's Next After This?


After this Night Lord project is complete, what do I have left to do? Well…..

10 Necron warriors on sprue
1 Monolith to finish guns and crystal
3 Scarab swarms that need flock
6 Emperor’s Children to finish arms and guns
Stormlord body and 1 set of sponsons to paint
Dark Eldar Ravager still in box
Raider have to magnetize the rider platform
4 Grotesques to paint
2 Talos to finish
3 jetbikes still in boxes
20 Dark Eldar warriors still in box
5 Chaos Terminators to paint
1 Obliterator to build
6 Chaos Marines to touch finish painting
Huron still needs his axe, face and wires/ bionics touched up
Demon Prince needs his body painted (Chrono Gladiator from Inquisitor, a sweet model)
Dark Angel Fortress still in box

Realilisticaly, the Necrons will stay dormant. They are so bad now I have no want to finish what I have.
Besides I have 2000 some odd points of them already completed.

The Dark Eldar will also stay in the webway. The new release is cool, but my 1600 points of them aren’t that great with all the new codex confirmations. The warriors in box will be needed to cut and paste all the “new” stuff, I’m going to need. The jetbikes would flesh out my squad to 10, but since I completely dislike what has become of the jetbike use and stat line, they might never be completed. The Talos might see completion, no wait Ravagers got so much better. Yet, the two I have complete, are triple disintegrators. Which are better and worse than they were before.

The Chaos stuff is what I’ll probably try to churn out next. The Emperor’s Children are really close to completion. The Terminators won’t take long either. My regular Chaos army is very bland when it comes to color and detail. They were iron Warriors, before they lost the ability to be Iron Warriors; i.e. loss of Basilisks, servo arms and such.

Sadly the two models I am most excited about are also the biggest projects. The Fortress of Redemption and the Stormlord are just both made of champion stuff. They are also giagundus and a bit overwhelming. Do I go super detail with them? They both have detail to go nuts over. I could just keep it simple and get these bad boys done. Either way, they come after the Chaos and way before the Dark Eldar and Necrons.

Hell, I’ll probably be building another Adepticon List before I get my Necrons and Dark Eldar done. There are so many models and so little waking hours. Curse you adulthood responsibilities!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, just a visual comment- your blog archive on the right side of the screen is virtually impossible to read with the colors you picked. Just an FYI.

    ReplyDelete