Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PEW! PEW! PEW!


Thank Ebay for the occasional good auction. I wanted a backpack multi melta, but all the bits sites are out, or want silly prices for them. I get lucky to snag a multi melta off a cheap buy it now auction.

I like the bitey helmet rebreather and I don’t completely hate the gun.





Even better, I bought this Thursday and had it yesterday. Man that is some awesome service! Yesterday I threw this guy together. He will be my second multi melta biker.

Speaking of bikes, I received those Saturday and have slowly started them.

3 comments:

  1. What is it supposed to be? A Night Lord?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sans fancy helmet and shoulder pad. Scroll through my older posts to see more of these guys. Some actually look offically Night Lordish.

    ReplyDelete