Monday, April 1, 2019

Post Adepticon 2019 week


Dog walking through the shot added for scale I guess.
The loot bag was pretty stupid again this year. Not only did it include a few models, bases and paint, but it also came with the Level 7 Invasion game, The stating set for A Song of Fire and Ice (the Game o' Thrones tabletop battle game), a full warband plus their dice for Shadowspear/ Nightvault from G.W. , and a complete Guild Ball team. That is all cool, but they are games I will never play. Here is hoping the local gaming community wants this and if not.... there is always Ebay.


Nothing says dystopian future full of nonstop horrible war like an activity book! 
However, I do like the fact they have 40K stories for the kids. It is a great way to try and hook them into the hobby while they are young, impressionable and still have some semblance of imagination.


I only bought 4 models from Reaper and that was it for the entire weekend. 
The brain in jar model is just great stuff and they will make fantastic objective markers from my Dust Blutkreuz army.
The chi bi Cthulhu models are going to be painted as statues to go with the statue and Cthulhu pillars I bought from Reaper last Adepticon.

I'll get pics and posts of my adventure up this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment