Monday, September 14, 2015

I LOVE FOOTBALL!


The best time of the year has officially started. The next 20 weeks are relegated to all kinds of football! The best time of the year for me!

Well actually one might call it an emotional roller coaster every Sunday that Denver is televised. I tend to be excessively jubilant, melancholy and incensed several times with the span of a game. I cheer on players only to curse their existence plays later when they fail. I ride the highs and lows of every game and occasionally drag people and pets along with me.

It is the best time ever!

Football season is here once again!

Embrace the madness! Grab a fast pass seat on the couch beside me. For the crazy train that is watching grown me beat each other up and down the field in the name of the most glorious game ever is now in full swing on multiple levels.  Fall has begun!

FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment