Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Another day, another 2 Crypteks

"Hey you! I know you."
Still putting these guys together from spare bits and bobs. A third and fourth Cryptek have been completed.



They are nothing super special. I kept the orange theme and the lack of mouth too. I  like the look of silent kill bots and should have done that years ago for the whole army.


I like the look of this guy motioning/ pointing toward the enemy. Maybe he is working on a math problem and didn't have scratch paper so he is air adding. Possibly he is throwing up Necron gang signs?

"I point at thee with my laser staff! PEW PEW PEW!"

 Another resurrection orb to be whatever bit of tech it needs to be, or just for show.


 The royal family so far. I think I have enough bits for just one more Necron crazy scientist.




No comments:

Post a Comment