Monday, June 24, 2013

500th post!

Holy crap 500 and I am still going. First thanks to everyone who stops by to read my ramblings and second...lookie here!

Just in time for summer I received my Monarch hockey jersey. Sure it is game 7 of the Stanley Cup tonite and Venture season 5 is in full glorious swing, but 87 degrees is way to warm to be wearing this now.


Geek Hockey Jerseys has done it again and given me another bit of awesome to enjoy. Now I'll look even more the part as I release my acid magnet upon my foes, or if that fails I can jettison the lunchroom upon them.


I went with Henchman 37, as 21 and 24 would be too easy. 37 was the first henchman the Monarch killed on the show. He simply coughed and got a poison dart to the next. Classic Monarch!

This fall look for me to be running around screaming about Dr. Venture, a Death's Head Panoply!, talking of Depeche Mode and yelling Dick Move!

No comments:

Post a Comment