Monday, March 25, 2013

My March Madness


I'm not a huge college basketball fan, but I do love the early round of the NCAA tournament. I am still waiting for the year a #16 knocks off a #1. I will eventually happen, just hope I'm alive and lucid to see it. Seeing Florida Gulf Coast, a #15, get to the Sweet Sixteen is awesome! The amount of  #10-#12 that made it past the first round is also great. Plus there is all the complaining by people who build their brackets. I love the chaos of these games this year!

 With March ending next week I have my own version of March Madness happening.

Saturday............

VS. 



...the new season of Dr. Who starts. I am actual excited because they have written off Amy Pond. I hated her character and the majority of her storyline. Hopefully, this new companion will not just be a repackaged version of her.
The first ever International Tabletop Day! Get together and game something. maybe I'll finally get around to playing the Last Night on Earth Expansion- Timber Peak!



Sunday is the bigger day though!


vs.


We have the season premire of Game of Thrones and the season finale of the Walking Dead. One will have to wait for the other and I am eagerly anticipating both! The fianle of last season's Thrones was pretty kick-ass, so I hope they will start off with a bang. 

The last three Walking Dead episodes have been my favorites of this season. I am banking on the finale to be as strong, if not stronger.

A perfect final four bracket for this nerd! 

1 comment:

  1. Now in every bracket there has to be a winner. My prediction is International Table Top Day will destroy Dr. Who, especially if Timber Peak is the game of choice. However the next game is much more difficult to decide who will come out on top. I see Walking Dead edging out Thrones in a close nail biter (no pun intended). No matter the winner, the weekend line up looks awesome and I can't wait to see what is decided as the best part.

    ReplyDelete