Wednesday, March 13, 2013

BREAKING NEWS!

As the world enjoys thier new Pope, there has been much more important business going on in the world.






Wes Welker signs two-year deal with Broncos!



Now I have hated this guy and what he has done to the Broncos, and other teams, for years. I never hated his abilities, just that he used them for evil. Yes, playing well for the patriots is evil! Except for Tom brady, because he is too handsome to do anythirng truly wrong. just look into those dreamy eyes of his and....

Wait sorry I got distracted by the beauty and awe that is Tom Brady.

Now Peyton has Wes Welker to throw those awesomely annoying slant routes toward! Here is to both of them staying healthy and hooking u p 8-10 touchdown receptions next season!

And I thank my buddy Lew for showing me this!


Yup It has been that awesome of a day!





1 comment: